There are currently no items in your cart.
Twelve Classic Jazz Standards: B-flat/E-flat/Bass Clef Parts (Digitally Remastered 2 CD Set)
Book/Online Audio B-flat Instruments, Bass Clef Instruments, E-flat Instruments
Music Minus One B-flat, E-flat and Bass Clef Instruments. By Bryan Shaw and The MMO All-Star Rhythm Section. Sheet music with CD. Music Minus One. Jazz and Play Along. Softcover Audio Online. 39 pages. Music Minus One #MMO7010. Published by Music Minus One (HL.400765).
Item Number: HL.400765
ISBN 9781596156920. 9x12 inches.
These historic recordings of standards were made at Judson Hall in Manhattan in 1951 and feature - literally - jazz legends. Beautiful renditions of some of the finest songs of the 20th century. These backgrounds feature accompaniments by such players as Nat Pierce and Don Abney (piano); Barry Galbraith and Jimmy Raney (guitar); Milt Hinton and Oscar Pettiford (bass); and Osie Johnson and Kenny Clarke (drums). Classic recordings featuring a stupendous collection of great songs including "April in Paris," "The Man I Love," "Embraceable You," and many more. Includes sheet music for E-flat, B-flat and Bass Clef instruments. The pristine digital transfers of the original recordings put you right there in the band with these jazz immortals! The online recordings feature each piece performed with soloist, then again with accompaniments only, minus the soloist. Performed by Bryan Shaw, trumpet Accompaniment: The MMO All-Star Rhythm Section The audio is accessed online using the unique code inside each book and can be streamed or downloaded. The audio files include PLAYBACK+, a multi-functional audio player that allows you to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right.
- Sometimes I'm Happy Composed by Vincent Youmans (m); Clifford Gray & Irving Caesar (l)
- I Only Have Eyes For You Composed by Harry Warren (m); Al Dubin (l)
- Body And Soul Composed by Johnny Green (m); Edward Heyman & Robert Sour; Frank Eyton (l)
- I Got Rhythm Composed by George Gershwin (m); Ira Gershwin (l)
- What Is This Thing Called Love? Composed by Cole Porter (m&l) (arr. Odrich)
- April In Paris Composed by Vernon Duke (m); E. Y. "Yip" Harburg (l)
- Porgy and Bess: The Man I Love Composed by George Gershwin (m); Ira Gershwin (l)
- New Moon: Lover Come Back to Me Composed by Sigmund Romberg (m); Oscar Hammerstein II (l)
- Oh, Lady Be Good Composed by George Gershwin (m); Ira Gershwin (l)
- Poor Butterfly Composed by Raymond Hubbell (m); John. L. Golden (l)
- Embraceable You Composed by George Gershwin (m); Ira Gershwin (l)
- Three Little Words Composed by Bert Kalmer & Harry Ruby (m&l)