There are currently no items in your cart.
Organ: 2-staff - Moderately Easy
More Easy-to-Play Music for Worship. Composed by James Southbridge. Sacred. Lorenz Publishing Company #70/1698L. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1698L).
Item Number: LO.70-1698L
Any organist feeling a bit frayed by the demands of being a weekly church musician will find help in this impressive collection of preludes, offertories, and postludes. Selections for any and all occasions are included, all with modest pedaling demands (including several selections for manuals only), and all designed for a last-minute, ready-to-play situation. For ease of use and programming, all pieces are accurately timed and registered for all organs.
- A Quiet Blessing Composed by Vivian Vevenger
- Solemn Prayer Composed by Tom Birchwood
- Walking With The Master Composed by Lani Smith
- Let Peace Descend Composed by Lani Smith
- At the Lord's Table Composed by Lani Smith
- I Bind My Heart to Thee Composed by Franklin Ritter
- A Lenten Prayer Composed by Juliet Calkins
- Sabbath Morn Composed by James Southbridge
- I Am His And He Is Mine Composed by Rachel Sawyer
- Bound for My Father's Home Composed by Donald Lee Moore
- Vocalise Composed by David Paxton
- Joy Unceasing And Infinite Praise Composed by Tom Birchwood
- Praise to the Lord, the Almighty Composed by James Mansfield
- Ivory Palaces Composed by Lucy Ann Warriner
- Flute Song Composed by Steven Scott