There are currently no items in your cart.
Book, audio - Grade K-5
Listening Lessons with Movement Props. Composed by Artie Almeida. Classroom Music. Data CD, DVD. Heritage Music Press #30/2626H. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.30-2626H).
Item Number: LO.30-2626H
What could be better than a resource that will have your students begging to listen to more classical music? Artie Almeida shares some of her most beloved listening and movement-based lessons. Outstanding orchestral tracks, video performances of the lessons, and reproducible visuals and teaching aids are included!
- "Finale" to the Overture from "William Tell" Composed by Gioachino Rossini
- "March" from "The Nutcracker" Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Rondo Alla Turca Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- The Syncopated Clock Composed by Leroy Anderson
- The Wild Horseman Composed by Robert Schumann
- "Galop" from "The Comedians" Composed by Dmitri Kabalevsky
- "Trepak (Russian Dance)" from "The Nutcracker" Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- "Viennese Musical Clock" from "Hary Janos Suite" Composed by Zoltan Kodaly
- The Stars And Stripes Forever Composed by John Philip Sousa
- El Capitan Composed by John Philip Sousa
- "In the Hall of the Mountain King" from "Peer Gynt Suite No. 1" Composed by Edvard Grieg