There are currently no items in your cart.
My First Concert: 25 Easy Concert Pieces from 5 Centuries
Descant Recorder and CD Sheet Music Book
Descant Recorder (Recorder) - very easy to easy
Descant Recorder and CD. Composed by Various. Edited by Elisabeth Kretschmann. This edition: Saddle stitching. Sheet music with CD. Woodwind Solo. Classical. Softcover with CD. 64 pages. Schott Music #ED21106. Published by Schott Music (HL.49046230).
Item Number: HL.49046230
ISBN 9783795745424. 9x12 inches.
To every pupil, the first concert is a special experience. The period of intensive preparation, the mixture of trepidation and joyful anticipation, the concentration during the performance, the applause of the audience and the pride after the successful performance. Such impressions will all stick in the pupil's mind and quite often influence his or her entire future development. The choice of the 'right' performance piece is of vital importance: It should be neither too long nor too short, make a strong impression and give great pleasure in practising.
The edition My First Concert includes 25 easy and appealing pieces for descant recorder and piano ranging across five centuries; most of these are original recorder pieces, along with a few arrangements. The collection includes not only Renaissance, Baroque and early Classical works, but more recent compositions too, notably various genres from the field of popular music. Pieces range from little dance movements first published by Attaingnant and Susato, with sonata movements by Telemann and Loeillet through to jazzy tunes.
Some of these easy pieces will suit players who have had two years of lessons. Slightly more demanding pieces can then be tackled in later lessons. This book offers a wide selection of repertoire for auditions, concert performances and youth music competitions; it offers an ideal complement to any recorder tutorial method.
The accompanying CD will give an impression of how the music can sound, making it easier to start practice. With the separately recorded piano accompaniment, pieces can be played even when no pianist is available.
- P. Attaingnant: Galliarde
- T. Susato: Pavane
- T. Susato: La Mourisque
- P. Phalese: Almande
- P. Phalese: Burate Gaillarde
- Anonymus: Almain (Cupararee)
- B. de Selma y Salaverde: Corente
- Anonymus: The Hymph's Dance
- J. Playford: Prince Rupert's March
- J. Playford: Daphne
- J.C. Pepusch: Adagio aus Sonata d-Moll
- D. Bigaglia: Allegro aus Sonata a-Moll
- J.B. Loeillet: Allegro aus Sonata C-Dur
- L.de Caix d'Hervelois: Tambourin aus Suite, op. 6/4
- G.P. Telemann: Siciliana aus Partita in G
- G.P. Telemann: Aria aus Partita in G
- Anonymus: Greensleeves to a Ground aus The Division Flute
- J. Hook: Andante aus Sonata G-Dur
- L. Boccherini: Menuett
- M. Seiber: Ragtime
- L. Searle: Summer and Winter
- H. Posegga: Die Maus
- W. Rottler: Wiese in der Morgensonne
- G. Koeppen: Windlied
- H.-G. Lotz: Fledermaus-Swing