There are currently no items in your cart.
Music Baseball: Instrument Identification
Audio CD - Grade 3-6
The 22 solo instrument and 18 duet combination recordings provide plenty of reinforcement for indentifying brass, woodwind, string and percussion instruments.. Composed by Cathy Blair. Classroom Music. Games. Heritage Music Press #30/2005H. Published by Heritage Music Press (LO.30-2005H).
Item Number: LO.30-2005H
Hit a home run with this great classroom game based on America's favorite pastime. You can almost hear the crowd roar as each musical question is posed and "runners" make their way around the bases - ready to score that winning run! Each kit includes a teacher's instruction manual with reproducible student pages, flashcards or other similar teaching aids, home plate and bases, and numbers for scorekeeping. Outstanding musical examples are featured on the companion CD (using "real" instruments, not "canned" sequences or synthesizers) and we've even included "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" and "The Star-Spangled Banner" tracks on the CD to get your class in the mood. Play Ball!
- Baseball Season
- The Star-Spangled Banner
- CD Track Listing
- Music Baseball: Instrument Identification Overview
- Reproducible Instrument Word Bank: Solo Instruments
- True/False Questions (for a Double)
- Multiple-Choice Questions (for a Triple)
- Short-Answers Questions (for a Home Run)
- Rules and Regulations
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game
- Instrument Classification Chart
- Instrument Families Chart
- Reproducible Instrument Word Bank: Duet Combinations
Customers Who Bought Music Baseball: Instrument Identification Also Bought: