There are currently no items in your cart.
Winds, Glsp (Cel), 2 percussion (Tr-Gr, Be, Tri, Tam), 2 harp (winds, glockenspiel (celeste), 2 percussion (bass drum, cymbal, triangle, tambourine), 2 harps)
3 symphonic sketches. Composed by Claude Debussy (1862-1918). Edited by Douglas Woodfull-Harris. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Set of wind parts. 236 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA07880-65. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA07880-65).
Item Number: BA.BA07880-65
ISBN 9790006529445. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches.
La Mer, which is an impressionistic work through and through, was composed between 1903 and 1905. Debussy however refined this work up until at least 1913. These corrections are found in a score which Debussy gave to his wife as a present for her private library in 1913. This source has only recently come to light and has been evaluated for the very first time for this edition.
The editor has also drawn on several other important sources which were previously unavailable or unknown. This scholarly-critical edition which is based on the latest musicological research is an absolute must for conductors, orchestras and librarians.
About Barenreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
Why musicians love to play from BÃ¤renreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
- Urtext editions as close as possible to the composerâ€™s intentions
- With alternate versions in full score and parts
- Orchestral parts in an enlarged format of 25.5cm x 32.5cm
- With cues, rehearsal letters, and page turns where players need them
- Clearly presented divisi passages so that players know exactly what they have to play
- High-quality paper with a slight yellow tinge which does not glare under lights and is thick enough that reverse pages do not shine through
Customers Who Bought La Mer Also Bought: