There are currently no items in your cart.
Organ: 3-staff - Intermediate
Eight Creative Hymn Tune Settings for Organ. Composed by Gilbert M. Martin (1941-). Sacred. Lorenz Publishing Company #70/1887L. Published by Lorenz Publishing Company (LO.70-1887L).
Item Number: LO.70-1887L
Gil Martin's hallmark tonal colorings and signature style shine through in each of these finely crafted yet wholly accessible hymn-tune interpretations. Each title is a thoughtful musical exploration of a familiar or less-often encountered hymn. Of special note are the opening three titles that comprise a balanced multi-movement "Hymn Suite" that would be most effective in a recital presentation.
- Fanfare Prelude on "Marion"
- Triptych on The Shepherd Psalm
- Festive Celebration on â€œArlingtonâ€
- Meditation on â€œBradburyâ€
- Interlude on â€œCanonburyâ€
- Toccata on â€œFestal Songâ€
- Intermezzo on â€œMeirionyddâ€
- Flourish on â€œItalian Hymnâ€