There are currently no items in your cart.
Concerto for Violoncello and Orchestra A Minor Op. 33, No. 1
Strings Cello, Piano Accompaniment (Violoncello and Piano)
Cello and Piano Reduction. Composed by Camille Saint-Saens (1835-1921). Edited by Peter Jost. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Pages: Score = IV and 28 * Vc Part = 11. Classical. Softcover. 32 pages. G. Henle #HN711. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480711).
Item Number: HL.51480711
ISBN 9790201807119. 9.25x12.25 inches.
The A-minor Concerto is atruegemin the repertoire of great cello music. David Geringasprovided the fingerings for thisUrtext edition for whicheditor Peter Jostsupplieda detailed preface. Johannes Umbreit has revised the composer's highly playable piano reduction to suit the needs of today's performers.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)