There are currently no items in your cart.
Horn Concerto. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Franz Giegling. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Single part. K. 495, No. 4. 8 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA05313-79. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05313-79).
Item Number: BA.BA05313-79
ISBN 9790006467266. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches. Key: E-flat major.
About Barenreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
Why musicians love to play from BÃ¤renreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
- Urtext editions as close as possible to the composerâ€™s intentions
- With alternate versions in full score and parts
- Orchestral parts in an enlarged format of 25.5cm x 32.5cm
- With cues, rehearsal letters, and page turns where players need them
- Clearly presented divisi passages so that players know exactly what they have to play
- High-quality paper with a slight yellow tinge which does not glare under lights and is thick enough that reverse pages do not shine through
Concerto for Horn and Orchestra, No. 4 E flat major, KV 495
The Berklee Contemporary Dictionary of Music
Buy both for $33.89
Customers Who Bought Concerto for Horn and Orchestra, No. 4 E flat major, KV 495 Also Bought: