There are currently no items in your cart.
Piano Trio,String Ensemble Cello, Piano, Violin - Level 4 - Digital Download
Composed by Kris Bowers. Arranged by Aaron Bennett. Classical, Contemporary, Film/TV. Score and parts. 10 pages. Aaron Bennett #615082. Published by Aaron Bennett (A0.1009420).
Item Number: A0.1009420
BRIDGERTON arrangements by Aaron Bennett also available:
- Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus) - String Quartet/String Trio
- What About Us (Pink) - String Quartet
- Sign of the Times (Harry Styles) - String Quartet/String Trio
- Dancing On My Own (Robyn) - Violin & Cello Duet
- Material Girl (Madonna) - Violin & Cello Duet
- Wildest Dreams (Taylor Swift) - Violin & Cello Duet
- Thank U, Next (Ariana Grande) - Violin & Cello Duet
- Girls Like You (Maroon 5) - Violin & Cello Duet
- In My Blood (Shawn Mendes) - Violin & Cello Duet
- Bridgerton Theme (Kris Bowers) - String Duo (inc. Vln/Vc, Vln/Vla, Vln Duo)
For more arrangements by Aaron Bennett, visit: StringfulScores.com
This product was created by a member of ArrangeMe, Hal Leonard’s global self-publishing community of independent composers, arrangers, and songwriters. ArrangeMe allows for the publication of unique arrangements of both popular titles and original compositions from a wide variety of voices and backgrounds.
About Digital Downloads
Digital Downloads are downloadable sheet music files that can be viewed directly on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Once you download your digital sheet music, you can view and print it at home, school, or anywhere you want to make music, and you don’t have to be connected to the internet. Just purchase, download and play!
PLEASE NOTE: Your Digital Download will have a watermark at the bottom of each page that will include your name, purchase date and number of copies purchased. You are only authorized to print the number of copies that you have purchased. You may not digitally distribute or print more copies than purchased for use (i.e., you may not print or digitally distribute individual copies to friends or students).