For Soprano, Alto, Strings and Basso Continuo. Composed by Giovanni Battista Pergolesi (1710-1736). Edited by Caroline Ritchie and Malcolm Bruno. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Continuo realization: Andreas Kohs. Single part. 26 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA07679-67. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA07679-67).
Item Number: BA.BA07679-67
ISBN 9790006528851. 32.5 x 25.5 cm inches.
Continuo realization: Andreas Kohs.
About Barenreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
Why musicians love to play from BÃ¤renreiter Urtext Orchestral Parts
- Urtext editions as close as possible to the composerâ€™s intentions
- With alternate versions in full score and parts
- Orchestral parts in an enlarged format of 25.5cm x 32.5cm
- With cues, rehearsal letters, and page turns where players need them
- Clearly presented divisi passages so that players know exactly what they have to play
- High-quality paper with a slight yellow tinge which does not glare under lights and is thick enough that reverse pages do not shine through