Strings Piano, Viola, Piano Accompaniment (Viola and Piano)
Viola and Piano Reduction. Composed by Carl Stamitz (1745-1801). Edited by Annemarie Weibezahn, Norbert Gertsch, N. Gertsch, and A. Weibezahn. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Urtext edition (Paper-bound). Classical Period. Single piece and set of performance parts (softcover). With introductory text, performance notes, bowings and fingerings. 48 pages. G. Henle #HN758. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480758).
Item Number: HL.51480758
ISBN 9790201807584. 9x12 inches.
Every known source has been examined to produce an urtext edition, complete with preface and editorial notes to explain the work's complex source situation. No audition candidates who want to flaunt their knowledge of the historical sources as well as their brilliant technique can afford to miss this volume!
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)