Strings Piano Accompaniment, Violin (Violin and Piano) - Henle Level 6
Violin and Piano Reduction. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Wolf-Dieter Seiffert. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Pages: Score = III and 25 * Vl Part = 11. Classical. Softcover Piano Reduction. 40 pages. G. Henle #HN706. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480706).
Item Number: HL.51480706
ISBN 9790201807065. 9.25x12.25 inches.
This is not only Mozart's first concerto for the violin but his first concerto altogether. He composed it at the age of 17, writing it in Salzburg in 1773 two years before his other four violin concertos. And what a concerto it is! This new publication completes Henle's series of Mozart's violin concertos and single movements, all of which are now available in exemplary urtext editions with easy-to-play piano reductions.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)