Wind Instruments Clarinet, Piano Accompaniment (Clarinet and Piano)
For Clarinet & Piano Reduction with Urtext and Barmann parts. Composed by Carl Maria von Weber (1786-1826). Edited by Johannes Umbreit and Norbert Gertsch. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Piano Reduction by Johannes Umbreit. Clarinet part in Bb; with additional clarinet part revised by Carl Barmann. Classical. Softcover Piano Reduction. 72 pages. G. Henle #HN732. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480732).
Item Number: HL.51480732
ISBN 9790201807324. 9.25x12.25 inches.
Now the Concertino and the First Clarinet Concerto are about to be followed by Weber's Second Concerto in E-flat major, edited by Norbert Gertsch. Once again, the piano reduction contrasts the original solo part with the widely known version by Carl Bärmann (both parts are separately enclosed). The accompanying preface offers a detailed explanation of the importance of both versions and how they interrelate.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)