Wind Instruments French Horn, Piano Accompaniment (Horn and Piano)
Horn and Piano Reduction (with parts in E-Flat and F). Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Henrik Wiese. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Pages: Score = IV and 22 * Hr F Part = 5 * Hr E Part = 5. Classical. Softcover Piano Reduction. 44 pages. G. Henle #HN702. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480702).
Item Number: HL.51480702
ISBN 9790201807027. 9.25x12.25 inches.
Henrik Wiese has created a great stir in recent years with his many Mozart editions for Henle. He adheres strictly to Mozart's autograph score, allowing only a few sporadic editorial additions and discussing all important questions regarding dating and sources in his preface. As with the horn concertos published to date, this volume also includes an extra horn part in F. The piano reduction by Jan Philip Schulze pays heed to the demands of playability while producing a full-voiced piano texture appropriate to the horn.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)