Songs for schools & choirs (11+) (Unison; Upper Voices - 2-part; Upper Voices - 3 parts or more; SAB; SATB) - B
A Handbook for Singing. Composed by Miscellaneous. MSER00022. Classroom Songs. Song book. Oxford University Press #9780193435490. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193435490).
Item Number: OU.9780193435490
ISBN 9780193435490. 297x210mm inches.
- Lively and simple ideas for Key Stage 3 (Scottish levels D and E)
- Ideal for youth choirs, school groups, county youth choirs, and choral groups of all ages and experience
- 66 songs, from simple unison to four-part harmony
- Vast range of repertoire and styles from around the world
- Songs for warm ups, rehearsal use, and concert repertoire
- Most songs unaccompanied, or with simple accompaniments for keyboard or guitar
- A complete lesson or rehearsal plan for each song
- Vocal warm ups and general advice included
- Double CD contains performances plus support material
- Photocopiable pages