Wind Instruments French Horn, Piano Accompaniment (Horn and Piano)
Horn and Piano Reduction (with parts in E-Flat and F). Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Henrik Wiese. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Cadenzas and lead-ins by Robert D. Levin. TCL 2016 Grade: 5, 6, 7. Classical. Softcover Piano Reduction. 48 pages. G. Henle #HN703. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480703).
Item Number: HL.51480703
ISBN 9790201807034. 9.25x12.25 inches.
Piano reduction by Jan Philip Schulze.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)