Piano Piano Duet, 1 Piano, 4 Hands (Piano, 4-hands) - SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
1 Piano, 4 Hands. Composed by Claude Debussy (1862-1918). Edited by Ernst-Gunter Heinemann. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Pages: VII and 31. Classical. Softcover. 40 pages. G. Henle #HN409. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480409).
Item Number: HL.51480409
ISBN 9790201804095. 12.25x9.25 inches.
This title has selections that range in difficulty from SMP Level 7-8.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)
About SMP Level 8 (Early Advanced)
4 and 5-note chords spanning more than an octave. Intricate rhythms and melodies.