Essential Elements String Method. Instruction. Method book (softcover). 48 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.868036).
Item Number: HL.868036
ISBN 9780634010545. 9x12 inches. Michael Allen, Robert Gillespie and Pamela Tellejohn Hayes.
Level 4 of Hal Leonard's Essential Elements for Strings series is perfect for your advanced-level students. Each book includes:
- A detailed practice routine for scales
- Three-octave major and minor scales and arpeggios
- A systematic fingering system for scales
- Extensive shifting exercises for advanced positions
- Shifting reinforcement in a musical context using unison orchestra excerpts
- Advanced technical development
- Sequenced rhythmic and bowing studies
- and much more!