Singing voice, SATB choir, orchestra (Soprano Voice Solo, Alto Voice Solo, Tenor Voice Solo, Bass Voice Solo, SATB Choir , Fl, 2 Ob, 2 clarinet, 2 bassoon, 2 Hn, 2 Trp, 3trombone, timpani, 2 Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Org) - Level 4
Composed by Franz Schubert (1797-1828). Edited by Doris Finke-Hecklinger. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Barenreiter Urtext. Score. D 678. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA05623. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05623).
Item Number: BA.BA05623
ISBN 9790006473045. 31 x 24.3 cm inches. Key: A-flat major. Language: Latin, Text Language: Latin. Preface: Walther Durr.
The piano part has been thoroughly re-worked for this new vocal score of Schubert's Mass in A-flat major (D 678).
Andreas Kohs' piano reduction reliably reflects Schubert's orchestral score and is at the same time idiomatic piano writing.
Barenreiter's new revised vocal score is compatible with the old vocal score as well as with the orchestral parts and the full score already available.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding