Piano trio (violin, cello, piano) - Difficulty: medium
Composed by Franz Schubert (1797-1828). Edited by Arnold Feil. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Barenreiter Urtext. Piano trio. Classical Period. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull-out violin and cello parts). With introductory text. D 929 (Opus 100). 120 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA05610. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05610).
Item Number: BA.BA05610
ISBN 9790006472765. 9x12 inches. Key: Eb major.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding