Solo piano (or harpsichord) - SMP Level 10 (Advanced)
Second Part of the Clavier Ubung. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Christoph Wolff and Walter Emeryr. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Barenreiter Urtext. Baroque. Collection. With introductory text (does not include words to the songs). BWV 971, 831. 66 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA05161. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05161).
Item Number: BA.BA05161
ISBN 9790006466160. 9x12 inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding
About SMP Level 10 (Advanced)
Very advanced level, very difficult note reading, frequent time signature changes, virtuosic level technical facility needed.