Solo voices, choir, orchestra (Soprano Voice Solo, Alto Voice Solo, 2 Tenor Voice Solo, 2 Bass Voice Solo, SATB Choir, 2 Fl, 2 Ob, Ob-dam, Ob-dacc, Str(2 V, Va, 2 Va-dam, Vagb), Lt, harpisc., Org, Continuo, Vc, double bass, bassoon, Org, harpisc.) - Level 4
Passio secundum Johannem. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Arthur Mendel. This edition: complete edition, urtext edition. Linen. Passionen (Passion Music, Easter). Score. BWV 245. Duration 2 hours, 22 minutes. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA05037-01. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA05037-01).
Item Number: BA.BA05037-01
ISBN 9790006462155. 33 x 26 cm inches. Language: German, Text Language: German.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding