Violin and piano - Difficulty: medium
The Mannheim, Paris, Salzburg Sonatas. Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Edited by Eduard Reeser. This edition: urtext edition. Paperback. Barenreiter Urtext. Classical Period. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull-out violin part). With solo part, piano accompaniment, thematic index and introductory text. 146 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA04774. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA04774).
Item Number: BA.BA04774
ISBN 9790006456307. 9x12 inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding