Solo soprano voice, solo alto voice, solo tenor voice, solo bass voice, basso continuo - Level 3
3 Concertos. Composed by Heinrich Schutz (1585-1672). Edited by Hans Hoffmann and Wilhelm Ehmann. This edition: urtext edition. Stapled. Figured bass realization by Karl Grebe. Singing score, part(s), anthology. SWV 302, 303, 304. 24/6 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA01703. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA01703).
Item Number: BA.BA01703
ISBN 9790006412747. 27 x 19 cm inches. Text Language: German/English. Preface: Wilhelm Ehmann.
A continuo part is included with the score.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding