First violin, second violin, viola, cello
Composed by Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827). Edited by Jonathan Del Mar. This edition: urtext edition. In a folder. Barenreiter Urtext. For the Critical Commentary, see BA 9030-40. Set of part(s). Opus 133. 9/9/8/8 pages. Baerenreiter Verlag #BA09033. Published by Baerenreiter Verlag (BA.BA09033).
Item Number: BA.BA09033
ISBN 9790006566662. 31 x 24.5 cm inches.
About Barenreiter Urtext
What can I expect from a Barenreiter Urtext edition?
- A reliable musical text based on all available sources
- A description of the sources
- Information on the genesis and history of the work
- Valuable notes on performance practice
- Includes an introduction with critical commentary explaining source discrepancies and editorial decisions
... AND PRACTICAL
- Page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- A well-presented layout and a user-friendly format
- Excellent print quality
- Superior paper and binding