Wind Instruments Horn / Trumpet (Horn and Piano / Trumpet and Piano)
Parts. Composed by Johann Baptist Georg Neruda. Edited by Dominik Rahmer. Sheet music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Parts for Horn in E flat, Trumpet in E flat and Trumpet in B flat. Classical. Softcover Piano Reduction. 19 pages. G. Henle #HN561. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480561).
Item Number: HL.51480561
ISBN 9790201805610. 9x12 inches.
One of the best-loved trumpet concertos today is actually a horn concerto: Neruda composed it in about 1750 at the Dresden Court, where he met the greatest horn virtuosos of the day. As a result, the solo part is immensely demanding. But on the trumpet, these difficulties do not exist. This new edition is based on the only extant manuscript source. It takes modern performance practice into account and thus also contains parts for trumpet in E flat and in B flat.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)