Wind Instruments Flute solo (Flute solo) - Henle Level 8
Unaccompanied. Composed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach (1714-1788). Edited by Marion Beyer. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. With performance notes from Karl Kaiser; including the reproduction of the first edition. Classical. Softcover. 22 pages. G. Henle #HN555. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480555).
Item Number: HL.51480555
ISBN 9790201805559. 9.25x12.25 inches. (ed. Marion Beyer) Notes on performance practice: Karl Kaiser.
Henle presents the Urtext edition of this standard in flute literature. Includes performance notes by famed flautist Karl Kaiser.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)