To play the media you will need to update yourFlash plugin.
Voice (SATB) - AB
The Complete Resource for Community Choirs. Composed by Miscellaneous. Voiceworks. Secular. Book and CD. 248 pages. Oxford University Press #9780193390799. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193390799).
Item Number: OU.9780193390799
ISBN 9780193390799. 297x210mm inches.
Community Voiceworks is an unrivalled collection of fun, reflective, empowering, and moving songs in the practical Voiceworks format. With five sections covering a variety of life's key themes, there is something for everyone - from classic hits such as 'Sitting on the Dock of the Bay', 'If I had a hammer', 'Walking on Sunshine', and 'Something Inside So Strong' to well-known traditional songs and new works by acclaimed choir leaders. The CD provides recordings of individual parts, allowing non-readers to learn aurally, and song sheets are photocopiable. A truly inclusive collection for all groups who love singing together, regardless of experience!
- 43 flexible songs, from simple unison to four parts, by established writers and arrangers
- Ideal for community choirs of all types and school groups of 11+ years
- Vast range of repertoire, including well-known pop songs, traditional songs from around the world, contemporary songs, protest songs, and rounds
- Diverse themes, including Peace and Reflection, Liberty and Freedom, and Celebrations
- Warm-ups and practical tips on working with amateur singers and the natural voice
- Supporting rehearsal plans for each song, from the basis of learning by ear
- Copiable pages
- CD containing MP3s of learning tracks (providing individual vocal parts) and backing tracks for some pieces
- Recordings of full performances available to download