Wind Instruments Horn, Piano Accompaniment (Piano and Horn)
Horn and Piano. Composed by Robert Schumann. Edited by Ernst Herttrich. Arranged by Klaus Schilde. Sheet Music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Classical. Paperbound. 28 pages. G. Henle #HN1023. Published by G. Henle (HL.51481023).
Item Number: HL.51481023
ISBN 9790201810232. 9x12 inches.
In 1849, Schumann turned to a new genre: works for piano and an accompanying instrument. The first works he composed were the Fantasy Pieces for piano and clarinet opus 73, immediately followed by opus 70. Schumann drew his publisher's attention to the “brilliant allegro,” whose solo part is so virtuosic that opus 70 is one of the showpieces for horn players even today.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)