Piano Piano solo (Piano solo) - Henle Level 6-7
Edition Without Fingering. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Edited by Rudolf Steglich. Sheet music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. TCL 2016 Grade: 8. Classical. Softcover. 20 pages. G. Henle #HN1160. Published by G. Henle (HL.51481160).
Item Number: HL.51481160
ISBN 9790201811604. 9.25x12.25 inches.
Some teachers and pianists prefer a clean musical source. Henle has released these new versions of Urtext Editions without fingering to accommodate that. The normal Urtext Editions with fingering also remain available.
About Henle Urtext
What I can expect from Henle Urtext editions:
- error-free, reliable musical texts based on meticulous musicological research - fingerings and bowings by famous artists and pedagogues
- preface in 3 languages with information on the genesis and history of the work
- Critical Commentary in 1 – 3 languages with a description and evaluation of the sources and explaining all source discrepancies and editorial decisions
- most beautiful music engraving
- page-turns, fold-out pages, and cues where you need them
- excellent print quality and binding
- largest Urtext catalogue world-wide
- longest Urtext experience (founded 1948 exclusively for "Urtext" editions)